Read the return policy below. Then, to make a return please contact us here or call 877-776-6084.
We will reject any packages that arrive at the warehouse without an approved RAN number.
Please review our listing very carefully. We work very hard to identify the manufacturer's part number, properly describe the item (appearance, color, etc), specify our approximate measurements and take detailed photographs of all the components you will receive.
An item qualifies for a return if:
1. It was ordered within the last 14 days; AND,
2. One of the following conditions exist:
- the product arrived damaged from poor picking and packing
- the shipment was not signed for because the package arrived damaged from shipping abuse
- the product arrived and was completely different than the product you ordered
An item does not qualify for return if:
- 15 days have passed since purchase
- it does not fit the buyer's application
- the color does not appeal to the buyer
- the buyer signed for a package clearly damaged during shipping
- the buyer has installed and/or operated the product
- the package arrives later than expected
- the buyer expected additional parts or equipment not explicitly included in the photograph or description
If you believe that your item qualifies for a return, please contact our Returns Manager. It will help us if you have digital photographs of the item(s) you received and any damage to the item(s) or shipping container. Also, please have order information at hand such as: order number, date purchased, method of payment, packing slip, etc. We will work with you to qualilfy your item and provide the ideal solution.
If our Returns Manager approves the return, you will be issued a Returns Authorization Number and instructions on how to ship the item back to us. Please note: the RAN number is only good for 10 business days. Once it expires, the package will rejected. If the issue is related to damage during shipping, we will have you hold the packaging and contents and help get the claim process started.
Returned items may or may not be eligible for a refund/credit per our Refund and Credit Policy below.
A Return Authorization Number must be obtained prior to returning any items to Xtreme Boat Inc.
Refund and Credit Policy
If the item was damaged during shipment, we will start a claim process with you and try to locate an immediate replacement for your item. Our Returns Manager will determine whether a refund or in-store credit is appropriate and what actions need to take place.
If our description was in error, we will attempt to locate the correct item for you. If we can locate a replacement, our Returns Manager will inform you of what actions need to take place. If we cannot locate a suitable replacement, our Returns Manager will work to refund your purchase and have the item returned to Xtreme Boat Inc.
If the buyer purchased an item in error or no longer wants the item, we will be happy to offer an in-store credit for the value of the item purchased. It is the buyer's responsibility to ship the item back to Xtreme Boat Inc (at the buyer's expense) per our Return Policy above. Please note that most items returned for credit are subject to a restocking fee of 15% or $10 (whichever is greater). We will not offer a cash or chargeback refund in this case.